2012-08-06

08/05 A car accident on the highway...


Tonight, when I drive my car on the highway coming back Taipei, there is a VW Golf with red wheels and low chassic attracting me (it looks great, and I like it...^^ ) However, its speed is quite fast and always drive in and out (it is very dangerous and I hope that he will be in the car accident at the moment...= =" ) About five minutes later, cars on the high way all slow down and there is a car accident happening ahead of me. Wow, unbelievable!..., the VW Golf involves in the car accident...XD I am shocked that my curse is carried out...XD From the accident, we can learn a lesson, If you want to go home early, you have to drive slowly, or you will go home late...

1 comment:

  1. However never say something bad behind my back.Whenever there is something bad happening to me,you will be the first one occured to me.

    ReplyDelete