2012-08-07

0807 The dialogues between my fiance and I

Recently I watch lots of Korean dramas.All the main actors are wise and romantic,which trigers my old sweet memory of falling in love with my fiance.Our relationship,however,is not as sweet as it was three years ago.Now he pays all his attention to invest real estate,while I focus on writing.Norther do we do something romantic or touching to each other.Let alone speak honeyed words.My fiance called me yesterday.I told him we should leave no stone unturned to build a new sweet relationship.He said that to speak sweet words and do something romantic is superficial.Our dialogues were as below.
He:Those who do that kind of stupid things are superficial.They do not want to do it,and neither are they willing to do it.They are pretending.Women who like that kind of things are also superficial.
Me:Well,I am a superficial woman without doubt and I like honeyed words!You know it!
He:Ok,I can pretend.It is not difficult to pretend being romantic.All I have to do is to speak nonsense and do useless things.
Me:Then just pretend!I like it!
He:Ok!
Me:What's more,the main actor have lots of sex with his lover.You should do it also.
He:No,I cannot.It is exhausting.I will not do it!
Me:Isn't it a easy job for you before getting married?What's more,you love it!
He:Well,if I can have sex with girls except you,I am fond of it.If you are the one I have to have sex with,I cannot do it!Give me a break!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!... your fiance's statement is so straight...==" I think that he should cherish you...

    ReplyDelete