2012-08-10

0810 My opinion about Korean drama

Recently I spend lots of time watching Korean dramas.Compare Korean dramas with Taiwanese dramas,I get three conclusions.
First of all, Korean dramas focus on actors' acting,while Taiwanese dramas emphasis on actors' good-looking appearances,which is not a guaranty of good performance.In Taiwan,as long as actors are good-looking or famous,even with poor acting,the drama can be a blockbuster.
Secondly, compared with Taiwanese actors,though Korean dramas actors are all quite tall,they are not handsome enough,which lead to my deep disappointmant. I can not even tell who are the main actors by watching the first episode.
Last but not least,Korean dramas are played by all the same people which may lead to my confusion.For example,actor A plays an role of an empiror in one drama,while he plays a role of a mean official in another drama which have the same time and plots.
In my opinion,actors and directors for Taiwanese dramas have to work harder in order to prevail those for Korean dramas.

No comments:

Post a Comment