2012-04-26

0426 a television

My fiance bought a 20 inches television two years ago.It was a second-handed and small TV so he only spent 1500 dollars on it.Recently he bought a new house and the previous owner left him all the furniture,including a 32 inches television.He took the bigger television home and sold the smaller one on Internet.
The price began at 1 dollar.Then someone wanted to buy it with 10 dollars.My fiance was afraid that he might sell the TV in such a low price so he used my account to add the price without my permission.He sold the TV out for 1500 dollars to a guy this morning.The amount of money is as much as the original money he bought two years ago.

3 comments:

  1. Really, he is a smart mean guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, HE...is a real business man. Yet how he chose his occupation remains a mystery to me.

    ReplyDelete