2012-04-25

0425 made breakfast on my own

Today's breakfast sucks which reminds my making breakfast.Last weekend I went back to Kaoshung and it was raining cats and dogs outsides.I woke up quite early in order to feed Lucky.After it,I can not fall asleep anymore so I dicided to make breakfast on my own.I made two sandwiches.One for my fiance and the other one for myself.There were an egg,a piece of cheese,and corn inside.I asked my fiance to eat first and he did.After he finished,I started to eat mine.It SUCKS.I had no idea how I made such disgusting food.As a result,I did not finish mine.Instead of throwing it away,I asked my fiance to eat it.
Our conversation were as below:
W:How is the breakfast?
M:It teasts gorgeous.I love it.
W:Really!That's wonderful.It is too muah for me so it is your job to eat the rest of it.
M:{Keep silence and eat it all.}
W:Since you like it I decide to make breakfast for you everyweekend.
M:NO!!!!{Loudly and immediately.}

1 comment: