2012-04-19

0419 go back to Kaoshung this weekend

I planed to go back to Taichung this weekend.My fiance's mother is coming to Taipei for a trip so she asks me to go back to Kaoshung to take care of  the dog Lucky. I am not happy about it because it means instead of staying over night in a scenic spot,I have to stay at home to feed the dog.What's more,she knows it is impossible for my fiance to take care of the dog so she asks me to do so.
Last time she went out for two days,she took Lucky to the dogs' shop.Because Lucky was not familiar to the environment,he barked a lot.Two days later Lucky had no voice. When my fiance's mother came back,she regreted about her decision.Now if no one can take care of Lucky,she would rather stay at home to take care of Lucky than go out.
Though it is easy for me to take care of Lucky,I still do not feel good.Lucky is spoiled by my fiance's mother.He knows where to pee and poo,but he always do it at wherever he likes,especially at my bedroom.What's more,his dick is inflamed.After he pees,I have to clean his dick.When it comes to eating,he is picky about atmosphere.I have to make he feel good and keep his company then he eats.He sleeps at the master bedroom.I have to prepare his bed and open the dim light for him to sleep.If it is hot,my fiance's mother even ask me to turn on the air conditioner to make Lucky feel comfortable.
In my opinion,Lucky is a stupid dog.He can not guard the house,neither can he recognizes his master.He bites my fiance's mother all the time.As long as the female dogs show up,he goes to the females dogs' homes and does not want to come home.
My fiance's mother wants to buy a new sofa and throw away the present one which was imported from Europe and cost 300,000 NT dollars.Because Lucky likes to scrape cushions by his claws,the sofa looks like an old one.What's more,she wants to buy a new sofa which costs more than 400,000 NT dollars.My fiance does not have so much money so he asks me to pay.This action made me mad.Why should I spend 400,000 dollars to buy a new sofa to let a dog to scrape?
In short,as long as Lucky is at home,it is impossible for me to spend money to buy a new sofa.

2 comments:

  1. 300,000 NT dollars...400,000 dollars ...Wow, rich guy..=="

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dog is really stupid but funny.

    ReplyDelete