2012-04-20

0420 correct test papers

We enjoyed ourselves in correcting test papers.There were two students got full score.The first reaction for the teacher is to regard them as suspects of cheating.What's more,they really cheated.What  funny a phenomenon it is.
About three years ago,I was busy writing a book for Navy.At that time,I was a counselor officer.There was so many things for me to do that I can not handle all of them well. My fiance and I were dating and he volunteered to write articles for me.His articles were amazing which impressed me so much.I doubted that he downloaded the article from the Internet.He was angery at me because I am suspicious of his writing ability.
When he was an elementary school student,his teacher always blamed him for his compositions.When he wrote it carelessly,the teacher blamed him for his absentmindedness.When he tried hard to write compositions,the teacher blamed him for stealing others' articles. 

1 comment: