2012-04-20

0421 nothing less than a slave

I still can not figure out why people spend lots of money buying dogs which can do nothing but eat and poo.I sever Lucky as if I am his slave.I do not want to do all the things but my fiance's mother called me all day long.Even when she hears Lucky's barking through the cell phone,she feels happy.
At 5 AM,she called and reminded me it was time for Lucky to pee and poo.After it I went back to sleep.At 7 o'clock,she called again and asked me to prepare Lucky's breakfast,an expensive 西莎 can and fresh milk were included.What's more,she emphasized that I should keep Lucky's company until he finished breakfast.After waiting for one hour,I can not fall asleep anymore.
I love dogs indeed,but not Lucky.There is a female dog in my home in Taichung.She was a stray dog.When she came to my mother's store,she stayed and guarded the house spontaneously.She would rather starve to death than go away.As a result,my mother keeps her.She guards my mother's store for 24 hours and never asks to come indoors.She never barks at customers.If my mother closes the door,no one can get close to the store or she would bark and bite.She knows where to pee and poo and never fails.She eats whatever people eat.When I was a cadet,I went home at Friday's midnight.When the dog saw me,she kept my company until I arrived at home safely.Then she went back to guard the store. What's more,my mother never spends a panny on she neither spends time taking care of her.She does all the things she can do and being loyal to my mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment