2012-04-17

0417 To accept your children

The movie "Shark tale"tells us to accept our children no matter how different they might be.In the movie,the shark Lenny is a vegetarian who can not be accepted by the shark society.It occur to me that what if my child is a gay or a lesbian.If they act like normal people,it is OK to me.If they have difficulty to accept their gender and want to undergo surgery to change their sex.It is another story,I cannot accept it.I would regret to give birth to the child.
I know a boy who regard himself as a girl,but he is indeed a boy.When he goes out,he wears skirts and makes himself look like an authentic girl. His voice and appearance are like a girl's.Though he does no harm to others,he is at stake of being affected by AIDS.My fiance likes him very much.One day my fiance was drunk and they kissed each other with tongue interknited.After that event, my fiance asked him to work in the military and he did.After my fiance left that unit,the soldier was often blamed because of his absentmindness and he did not want to stay in the military anymore.Much to his disappointment,he can not leave because of the contract.One day there came a rookie who is also a gay and the soldier came up with a good idea to leave military immediately.He and the rookie had sex in bathroom and be found by others.As his wish,he left military immediately.
Now he enjoys his life by wearing girl's clothing,put on make-up and have sex with strangers.I do not know what will happen to him in the future.But I know one thing for sure,I will never allow my fiance to kiss him with tongue interknited again.

2 comments:

  1. Damn...Your military life is so colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have incredible stories to tell. If I were you, I would've become a great novelist.

    ReplyDelete