2012-04-15

04/15 Go Shopping

I had a afternoon tea with one of my high school classmates near Zhongshan(中山) MRT station. After 2 hrs chatting,  we went to the nearby department store, Shin-kong Mitsukoshi(新光三越). At first, we just wandered around, but I  found a nice jacket in "Uni Qlo" and tried it on. It looked nice on me; however, my size was out of stock. The clerk said according the database, there was a right size for me in Ximen(西門) branch, but the stock was less than 5 pieces, so she couldn't ensure if it was still on the rack.
Usually I would give up buying it so as to save some money, but my classmate encouraged me eagerly. Hence, we went to Ximen. The shop was now-open this weekend, so even you only wanted to go inside, you had to wait for a while due to the crowd. Fortunately, I found my jacket and decided to take it home. As a result, except the jacket, I bought a shorts and 2 T-shirts. Totally out of my expectation.

No comments:

Post a Comment